The Thorn Tree Lodge Team Welcomes You!
Perfectly located, just off the N3, this business and leisure centre in South Africa’s garden province offers an unusual rural experience with the convenience of close proximity to the centre of Pietermaritzburg, the capital of KwaZulu-Natal.
Positioned in tranquil gardens at the gateway to the majestic uKhahlamba-Drakensberg World Heritage Site, guests are suitably placed for easy access to recreational relaxation.
It’s ideal for:
- Conferences and meetings, with facilities for all business requirements
- Work-weary business people whose bodies and souls need rejuvenating
- Sportsmen/women and avid supporters of nationally renowned events such as:
- Midmar Mile
- Dusi Canoe
- Comrades Marathon
- Amashova National Classic Cycle Race.
The starts are close by – and, once you’ve done the distance, we’ll help you recuperate
- Romance – honeymoons, anniversaries; or that well-deserved breakaway.
- Let us know and we’ll book a candlelit dinner at one of the city’s many fine restaurants